After a long winter, now many athletes are preparing for running. Along with their sport dress, running shoes, iPhone can not miss the sport as it is equal partner. And it offers ‘The Smart Runner’, a standard version still completely free. This sports app covers all major outdoor activities and is thus ideal for running, walking, cycling, triathlon and swimming etc.
In ‘The Smart Runner’, it is possible to record your own running tracks, hiking and cycling. It shows real-time speed (Current, maximum and average), the distance, the differences in height, yet the time spent and the burning of calories. The recorded via GPS tour can be shown live in one basket. Even, you can look at the distance again after exercise. The internal training diary recorded every athletic performance, thus showing all the sporting achievements of the year at a glance.
Completely free of charge to the athletes, you can create an account on Smartrunner.com Here it is possible to save your own tracks in the log to build a training history and attempt to obtain velocity and height charts. In addition, the training data in the online portal are “safe.” Even if the iPhone is lost, stolen or has a defect, then the training data in the online “cloud” still exists.
The Pro version provides an additional voice. They are already in running or other athletic activity in a feedback on the pace or the distance traveled via headphones. This allows the iPhone to remain tucked close to the body and must not every few minutes to check the data is fetched.
Smart Runner 2.0: High battery life, photo function, HD graphics. In the new version 2.0 of Smart Runner was in the winter months, worked meticulously. Thus, the app has been adapted to the needs of even more intense athletes. These are the most important changes:
- Revised layout
- Long battery life, because the screen shuts off automatically
- Monthly Breakdown of activities
- History of activities with detailed information about the trail
- New Photo feature
- Information displayed on the display can be adjusted freely
- Live display of one’s own position on the map
- Disclosure of the routes through Facebook, Twitter
- Sports-and gender-specific calorie calculation
- Wider sports offer now with in-line skating and biking
- Supports both metric and English units throughout
- Live announcement of route information (Pro version)
- Support for Multitasking
- High-resolution high-definition graphics for the retina display of the iPhone 4
This is a Guest Post by Kashif Raza. Visit weightsbenchtraining.co.uk to find out tips about weight benches.